1. The Controller in respect of your personal data is:
Our full name: Foundation for Jewish Heritage (Charity Registration Number 1162111)
Contact: Michael Mail, Chief Executive
Tel: +44 7968 529609
2. We are collecting your personal data for the following purposes:
informing you about our work
asking for your support, either financially, or by attending our events, or through volunteering
processing and recording donations and other financial transactions
recording pledges of future support
managing your involvement in events and volunteering
responding to enquiries or requests
3. The situations in which we are allowed to process your data are as follows:
with your agreement
where necessary to fulfil the Foundation’s objectives
in order to fulfil any contract between you and us
in order to comply with legal obligations
4. The recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data are:
The Foundation itself
Third parties which we are working with to perform specific functions in accordance with our instructions, namely (a) ‘data processing’ organisations that are working with us for specific functions and are authorised by us to use personal information only for purposes and in ways that we specify (b) Statutory bodies e.g. HMRC in the processing of gift aid claims
5. We do not propose to transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
6. The personal data will be stored for as long as the Foundation remains in existence, unless you notify us otherwise.
7. If we decide to use your data for any other purpose, we will only do so following notification to you, or with your express permission.
8. You have the right to request from us access to and rectification of your personal data, and you may have the rights to restrict our processing concerning you, to object to our processing of the data, or to request data portability.
9. If we are relying on your consent to process data, you may withdraw your consent at any time by notice to us.
10. You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office about the manner in which or otherwise in respect of the manner in which we process your personal data.
11. Your provision of personal data to us is not a contractual nor legal requirement.
Effective Date: 1 September 2020